Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Picture Game.

I've decided that once a week I am going to post a favorite photo.  I'm not about to call myself a "photographer"...for that would be quite an honor.  Truth be told, I am just a girl with a DSLR camera and photoshop.  And to be quite honest, I am far from mastering either one!  So....all perfect shots aside....I am just going to share pictures.  Weekly.  No description.  Just something to capture what is going on in our lives. 

I hope that you will play along with me!  Post a link to one of your favorite photos in the comments section.  You don't have to do it weekly...just share a favorite photo. 

So here is photo #1...enjoy!


(And thanks to Rita at the CoffeeShop blog for the inspiration!)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'll play ... here is one of my fave shots I've taken ... this is actually my friend's little girl ... isn't she cute?! :)

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/simplecharmphotography/4111337788/in/set-72157622818527292/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shot, Bethany! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete