Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Is it big news??

As some of you...well...probably most of you have heard...I'm pregnant!!! Yes, believe it or not, we're expecting number 3!! It seems like most of the people I talk to think we're crazy, but really...I have no control of my children now, so what's one more??

This is why I haven't been updating the blog much. I have been sooooo sick. I mean, praying to the porcelain God kind of sick. Fortunately, things are looking up as I've moved into the 2nd trimester. Shew! I still have off days...but at least it's not every day! So anyway...official due date is June 22nd. However, because both of the boys were early (and thanks to my history of intrauterine growth restrictions) they don't think I'll make it that long. Hopefully all goes well this time around!

As for Christmas...it started off in typical Jackson fashion. The little bugger woke up sick and cranky!! He did not want to get out of bed and was yelling things like, "I don't care if it is Christmas! This is the worst day ever!" After he was finally convinced that Santa came (although at this point I think Santa was ready to turn his sleigh around and pick all of Jackson's toys back up), things were ok. What a day! Toys, toys, toys! Now, if we could just find somewhere to put them!

I'm going to use the old cop out that "a picture is worth a thousand words" and just post some photos...rather than blabbing. After all....I'm still exhausted and it's almost naptime! All in all, the holidays were great -- but I'm glad they're over. Happy 2010!

Christmas 2010

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. Maybe you'll get a girl and even out the odds in your house!

    All the best,
    Liliana Huerta

    ReplyDelete