Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Play Ball!

Well...as the seasons change, we've shifted from ice skating to T-ball. Jackson is having a ball! (No pun intended.) Although he's not the most athletic kid on the team (ahem!) he tries hard and has a great attitude. (Now, if I could only get that great attitude off the field...we'd be in good shape!)

Here are some pictures from his first game. I swear...pregnant people should not be allowed to go to these things. I sobbed for the entire first 10 minutes...geesh. Thank goodness for sunglasses!

(Yes, crying is my latest thing. We had a preschool field trip to the zoo yesterday and I cried during the entire 20 minute dolphin show! Good thing the boys were watching the dolphins and not me. Brad asked why I cried....I don't know! The dolphins are so cute! And the trainers are so proud of them! See...now I'm rambling...I can't even focus these days!)

Back to T-ball.

Here is a picture of them "warming up" which involves a quick run to the fence and back. (Jackson, of course, doesn't quite "get it" and jogs and prances the whole way...always last.) He's right next to the coach....number 1.

Isn't he cute!?!? My little Dodger.


Precious little boys.

Batter, batter, batter....swing!! Look at his cute little outfit! Cleats and all! (Oh...the hormones are kicking in...)


Great game, guys!!

Oh...my baby is growing up. What am I going to do when they actually keep score???

No comments:

Post a Comment