Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A weekend in Madison


Well, Brad had his annual "Mancation" this past weekend. You know...when he and his college buddies hang out, smoke cigars, drink beer, and play poker. Seeing as the event was hosted at our house...the little boys and I got the heck outta dodge.
We headed down to Madison, Indiana with my folks...and had a great time! On the way there, Jackson wanted to know where Madison lived...so we had to explain that Madison is a town...not a girl. That boy never stops surprising me with the things that come out of his mouth.
Anyway! All the cute little shops that I remembered as a child are not there anymore. But we had fun eating on the water...and feeding catfish that were as big as my children. (No, really.) I also got to play around with my camera a little (imagine that). You can check out more pics by clicking here. Ok...so some of the pictures were taken at a park around here...but the ones by the river and the fountain were in Madison.
Enjoy! I'm off to take a nap. We all have colds and I am exhausted! I really don't know if I am more tired from the cold itself...or from watching the boys run around in circles because they are all hopped up on decongestant. Either way...it's naptime!

No comments:

Post a Comment